Portal Instructions for Patients @ Retinatulsa.com
Tulsa Retina Consultants offers a patient portal for ease of access to patient medical records. Please note this portal will not allow complete access to your entire medical record. This information is limited due to the importance of protected, secure HIPPA compliant records. When logged into our portal you will see a summary of your previous appointments in a continuation of care document format. This is a limited summary of each visit.
Tulsa Retina Consultant’s patients can send direct messages to our clinical staff through our portal. This inbox is not accessible after business hours or weekends. DO NOT USE THIS METHOD OF CONTACT IF YOU ARE HAVING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY!! All medical questions need to be made to our office phone number 918-949-4577.
MyPatientVisit Portal Dashboard User Guide
1. Obtain a one-page Instruction sheet from us either during your visit or by calling our office.
2. Your instruction sheet contains your unique Security Code and Practice ID. You will need these to create your account.
3. Navigate to .
4. Create an account using the Security Code and Practice ID.
5. Login with your user account information
6. Click on myDocuments to see a list of Clinical Summary Documents your doctor has shared with you.
7. Navigate to .
8. Login with your user account information
9. Click on myDocuments to see a list of Clinical Summary Documents your doctor has shared with you.